Wherever you are located, we hope that you and everyone that you care for is doing well. These are extraordinary times that we are experiencing, and most of us have, for the one month, been in a state of flux.
‘As we gradually adjust to the ‘new normal,’ I want to give a personal assurance that we are Elite Offshore Resources are OPEN for business and doing so with full precautions for the safety of our people’ – Says Kunal Jain CEO, Elite Offshore Resources.
So, let’s start the conversation about why you should outsource medical billing to us.
Here are the top 7 reasons why outsourcing medical billing to our company is the best decision you will ever make!
1. 15 Years of experience – We are a fifteen-year-old back-office outsourcing organization, specializing in medical billing operations. We have expertise in all major specialties including orthopedics, urology, pain relief management, general physicians, diagnostics and interventional cardiology, gastroenterology, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery, neurology, neurosurgery, physical therapy, endocrinology, primary care physicians, podiatry, internal medicine, psychiatry, radiology, and pulmonology.
2. Tailored revenue cycle management solutions – We offer the following comprehensive revenue cycle management solutions that include (but not restricted to) –
• Data entry of patient demographics using the software of your choice
• Data entry of patient charges
• Patient insurance eligibility verification
• Charge review and approval
• Claims submission to a clearinghouse or medical payers
• Reduce days in accounts receivables by consistent follow up with insurance companies
• Accounts receivable and accounts payable reporting and analysis
• Research of old debts to ensure collection from insurance companies
3. Quick implementation- We have a huge talent pool of trained medical coders and billers with proficiency in both written and spoken English. This makes it much easier to migrate your processes.
4. Easy to scale- Availability of workforce resources also means you can upscale the business process at short notice.
5. Currency margins– The U.S. dollar is strongly pegged against the Indian Rupee (INR), with 1 USD equaling 76 INR (rate as of 17 April 2020). The currency advantage in favor of the USD is a straight-up opportunity to lower the cost of operations significantly and boost profitability.
6. Time zone difference of almost ten hours – A favorable time zone difference allows the Elite Offshore Resources team to complete end of day tasks before the start of your following workday in the U.S.
7. Compliance- We are HIPAA and HITECH compliance certified and therefore equipped to protect sensitive information.
Our Employees, But Your Team of Medical Billing Experts
The fact that we have successfully ensured business continuity for our clients even in these trying circumstances is testimony to the core thinking of the Elite team, which is that “Our employees don’t work for Elite, they work for you!”
We are Equipped for the COVID-19 Crisis
The Elite Offshore Resources team has been equipped to work from home (WFH) during the COVID-19 crisis. System security safeguards have been enabled on all laptops used by our staff (in the WFH scenario) in accordance with HIPAA guidelines. In addition, the coronavirus prevention guidelines issued for businesses by the Indian Government have been fully implemented at our office building. We are happy to report every individual associated with the Elite family is safe.
While no one knows when the coronavirus lockdown will end, we can confirm one thing – we are ready to begin the process of offshore medical billing for your company today!
All you need to do is contact us, and we will do the rest. Our representatives in the U.S. are ready to answer any queries you have on outsourcing your medical billing processes to Elite Offshore Resources.